Water Treatment Plant Chemicals
List of all water treatment chemicals used.
(From the City of Ottawa water treatment web site.)
- Aluminum Sulphate (liquid)
- Sulphuric Acid (liquid - 93%)
- Sodium Silicate (liquid)
- Sodium Hypochlorite (liquid -12%)
- Hydrofluorosilicic Acid (liquid)
- Sodium Hydroxide (liquid - 50%)
- Aqueous Ammonia (liquid)
- Carbon Dioxide (gas)
- Sodium Bisulphite (for dechlorination)
Each one of these chemicals would kill you in stronger concentration.
Just a thought.
<<back to What are my options?