Under Counter Ultraviolet Module
This module is available in 110 or 220 Volts 50/60 Hz.
This UV module is effective in killing bacteria. The chamber is lined with Stainless Steel for better reflective properties. The lamp is a replaceable 10 watt bulb and has a life of approximately 9000 hours.
Ideal for kitchen drinking water.
Ultraviolet Ultimate Series
The BKI Water Systems Ultimate Series has a total of 9 models with flow rates from 8gpm to 32gpm to choose from.
BKI Water Systems Ultraviolet Sterilizers provide high flow rates on point of entry ultraviolet systems.
BKI Water Systems Ultimate Series has you covered.
The BKI Water Systems Ultimate Series Ultraviolet power sources are used with all single lamp water disinfection products. We believe that the ultimate series is the most advanced Ultraviolet power source available anywhere. Lamp current is constantly controlled regardless of the AC line voltage variations.
BKI Water Systems Ultimate Series have been designed for homes and cottages producing high quality bacteria free water.
- High flow rates
- Environmentally friendly
- No harmful chemicals
- Long life coated Ultraviolet lamps
- Passivated and polished stainless steel chambers
- Electronic ballast controller includes both visual and audio lamp failure alarms.
- 99.9999% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cyryptosporidium)
- 3 year warranty on stainless steel chamber
- Product certified by CSA and CE
- True lamp current closed loop current control
- Annual lamp change timer
- Domed quartz sleeve for easy service
- No tools required for regular servicing
- Optional Solenoid Valve
- Optional intensity Ultraviolet Monitor
Click HERE for maintenance and bulb replacement
PREMIUM ULTRAVIOLET SYSYTEMS
The BelKraft Premium UV Systems with flow rates 8gpm to 13 gpm at 40,000 mj, is completely assembled ready for installation.The Premium mini rack systems consist of sediment filtration or sediment and chemical removal filtration, stainless steel tubing, connectors and ultraviolet sterilizer.
Assembled on a wall mounted bracket for easy installation and service with a 3/4”or 1” inlet/outlet.
Click HERE for details
<< BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE